Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drama queens

I know I have known to be a mega drama queen in the past, but im really trying to get over that.
I hate how Drama follows Jen and Ash around... Its like a fucking magnet. I tried to call Jen today to talk to her but she has no minutes because she buys ashleys instead of her own. So I called ash... no answer, which i knew would happen, the her and I got into an arguement over text because she likes arguements... basically calling me a home wrecker... WHEN I TOLD JEN TO STICK IT OUT WITH ASHLEY. Jen told me repeatedly she wanted to leave her... and I said, you are married, stick with it and try more.... you havent even been together a year yet, first and second year I heard are the hardest. Just getting used to someone being there constantly. But Ash was basically accusing me of them being really shitty.. and that I was too close to jen at the club, when ash was all up on me and I backed off. WTF.... Jen and I WERE best friends.. and I told Jen I was not interested in her over 20 times. So when her and I hung out at Kats old apartment with Steve and a few other people, she wrote me this letter... basically AGAIN confessing her undieing love for me. I have this letter and I am really glad I didnt throw it away because I am giving it to Ash to prove to her I havent made the moves and I have never EVER tried to break them up. I basically kept them together at a few points because Jen was ready to take off again (thats what she does when it gets rough).
So ash and i decided to meet up after work so I can give it to her, then 40 min before i get out of work, tells me she is going to the fireworks with Jen (which BTW dont start until 9 and I get out of work at 7 and we were meeting at 730...) So thats not gunna happen. She wanted me to go to the beach and I said no. I cant have the car anyway tonight, but if i did I still wouldnt go. It cant always be on HER terms.
I am just so sick of being accused of shit I havent nor would I ever do. I told her I have a girlfriend who I love very much. Ash said, ya well your not married so that can change... I told her to stuff it, as far as I am concerned, I would be happy to wake up next to Rachel every morning for the rest of my life.


Hows that for a fucking wednesday

No comments: