Monday, May 12, 2008

-05.12.01-

Just another day. Just another day. Shouldnt hurt as bad as it does. I am so thankful for all my friends today... they all texted me and made me feel so much better. Rachel talked to me and honestly, saved me from myself. My thoughts running through my head... she stopped them and just made me feel at home. I miss her arms. I miss her cute smile... the way it made my heart just feel whole. My heart hasnt felt like that in such a long time. I am thankful she is in my life.

Tonight my aunt asked if we were dating. "No, not yet... I have hopes, but not yet." My simple reply. She said that Rachel is a great girl. I smiled. I know she is amazing. And I hope my aunt will accept her with opens arms like she does to James girlfriend. I hope. Maybe this christmas will be the christmas i can bring a girlfriend home.

I am doing okay. I am very surprised. I almost cried this afternoon but i held it in.. my dad was there. I didnt want to upset him. So I held it in. Smiled, hugged him and went off to the sunporch. I read my book and just ignored it all. So yeah that is my day. 7 years.... and i still dont feel different.

♥ Thanks to all who helped me deal with today. I am forever gratefull to have you in my life. I love you all very much.

No comments: