As it turns out, the class I thought would be the easiest, has become the hardest. Who would've thought that ceramics required so much structural and intellectual discipline. Rather disappointing indeed.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Scattered thoughts and delusions about what this life is suppose to be has left me speechless beyond my normal recognition. Its true that I dont try as hard as I could. It seems like so much effort just to get an A on a report or quiz. With all the money that goes into a piece of paper that says I am qualified to handle an animal is rather ridiculous. I am somewhat fed up with all the effort one must put it. And I know I could never make it onto the deans list. I have tried really hard but never actually made it. I wish I could. That would make me very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment